HOUR OF POWER HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11TH. WE WILL RESUME ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH AT 7PM.
- Tuesday, September 18th, the Adult Ushers will meet at 6pm in the conference room across from the information desk. All ushers and anyone interested in joining the ministry are encouraged to attend.
- “Hour of Power” and “Turn-up Tuesday” is now on Summer hiatus, but will resume on Tuesday, September 18th 2018 at 7pm. Parents who would like their children to participate in “Turn-up Tuesday,” are required to fill out a registration form, in order for your child to participate. Registration forms are available in the Narthex. Parents, your students will enjoy dinner, recreation, homework help, Christian learning & exercise spiritual gifts, so be sure to bring your youth out for Turn-up Tuesday!!!
- Baptism ceremony will be held on Tuesday, September 18th at 7pm. Candidates are asked to arrive at the church at 6:30pm.
- Prayer Warriors will be meeting on September 17th at 6:30pm, in the Intake room. The study will be on the book “How to Pray” by R.A. Torrey. Books can be purchased in the bookstore for $5.
- Calling All Seniors 55 & over!!! Join us for an insightful and fun “Keep On Moving Fellowship,” on Tuesday, September 18th, from noon – 2pm., in the Intake room. The sign-up sheets are at the information desk.
- Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of all Americans, and stroke is also a leading cause of death. As frightening as those statistics are, the risks are even higher for African-Americans. To help raise awareness about cardiovascular disease, Mt. Carmel has set up a team to walk in the 2018 American Heart Association Heart Walk. This is a fun, family oriented event. This event will be held on Saturday, September 15th, at 10am., downtown at Indy Eleven Stadium (on the IUPUI campus). There is a 1 mile and 3 mile course available. Vendor will be providing giveaways and heart-healthy snacks. There is NO CHARGE to participate in the walk nor attend the event.
- You can join our team by going to indyheartwalk.org, and clicking the “Register” button, click “Join A Team” and search for the “Mt. Carmel Baptist Church.” You can also join by signing up at the Narthex or by contacting Calvin Conerly at (317)457/7402. This even is sponsored by the Health and Wellness Committee.
- On Thursday, September 20th the Young Adult Ministry will hold it’s 3rd Thursday Worship Experience at the Mount. Doors open at 6pm.
Watch Mt. Carmel Church every Wednesday night at it’s new time, 9:30pm with Dr. Theron D. Williams I, on WHMB TV 40.