- We are currently in the Lenten Season. As a church we will corporately be fasting from food (consuming water only), for a 24 hour period, beginning on Tuesday mornings at 8am to Wednesday mornings at 8am (Please consult your doctor if you have any concerning medical conditions). We will be praying four times a day on Tuesdays during this fast at: 8am, 12pm, 3pm, & 6pm. Our specific prayer request should be: 1. Church ministries & the 4 Community Initiatives (Charter school, Community Garden, Food Co-op & the Federal Credit Union). 2. Church growth (spiritually, financially, organically, & numerically). 3. Pastor Williams & family. 4. Your own personal issues and concerns.
- During “Hour of Power” for the month of March at 7pm., we will be learning about the “Biblical Design for Money.” This four week series will include topics on the biblical perspective of managing money, budgeting & investing; credit recovery; and homeownership.
- Saturday, March 3rd at 10:00am, the Christian Education Department will hold it’s 1st Leadership Training Session of 2018. Our focus for this session will be 12 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader, “Becoming the Person Others Will Want to Follow.” ALL Ministers, Deacons, Ministry Leaders, Sunday School Teachers, and any member who is interested in stepping into a leadership roll, are expected to attend. Please register at the information desk or call the church at 317.890.2740 for further information.
- Parents bring your youth out to participate in our “Turn-Up Tuesday” every Tuesday evening from 6pm-8pm. Turn-Up Tuesday features: Homework help, music, games/arts, Christian Enrichment, and dinner every week.
- The nursery is now available for children ages 2-5yrs of age, during both our 8:30am & 11:00am worship services.
- If you would like your contribution statement, it is now available online. Go to the link https://servantkeeper.com/member-portal/MtCarmel. You will also be able to update your personal information.
Watch Mt. Carmel Church every Wednesday night at it’s new time, 9:30pm with Dr. Theron D. Williams I, on WHMB TV 40.