- LOWE’S – Call Center Representative
The Base Agent is expected to be proficient in one core grouping of similar contact types, providing a consistently high level of customer-centric support. An individual in this role is expected to continue learning, developing, and building on the foundational skill set of a Lowe’s Contact Center Agent, and must be receptive to regular feedback to hone skills and enhance performance. An individual in this role must work within established parameters while quickly and efficiently providing excellent customer service in real time. In order to accomplish this work, this Agent must have basic knowlege of computer systems, customer service skills, basic reading and comprehension skills, and the ability to adapt to frequent change. An individual in this role must also be able to closely follow directions, engage with peers, leadership, and customers in a professional manner, and communicate issues, concerns, and wins.
- Applicant must be able to use estabished policies and procedures to meet customer needs while interacting with customers through any channel by which the customer may choose to engage Lowe’s; documenting interactions according to standards to ensure complete and accurate records are maintained; conducting any necessary follow-up activities and/or notifying other departments on behalf of the customer; recognizing and acting on sales opportunities; identifying and notifying leadership of customer patterns, trends or atypical activities that may have a negative impact on customers or the business.
- Effectively completing all assigned work in a timely and efficient manner according to Contact Center policies and procedures by understanding the importance of balancing time management with delivering quality work; adhering to a Contact Center schedule and abiding by all attendance rules and policies; maintaining awareness of time requirements, and the amount of time expected to complete each task; conducting self professionally at all times in all interactions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Contact Center – specific skills training and/or certificate
- 1 year of customer service or sales experience
- Knowledge of the home improvement retail industry.
- BMV Full-time Customer Service Representative – Indy Lawerence
$11 an hour
The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles is seeking qualified cand idates to fill a full-time Customer Service Representative position for the Indianapolis – Lawrence license branch. The Customer Service Representative provides a wide variety of customer service duties with respect to driver services, vehicle/watercraft titles and registrations. Additionally this position assists license branch personnel with administrative duties to support customer needs and the overall accountability and success of the license branch system and the BMV.
Starting salary is $11.00 per hour, with the potential to increase to $12.00 per hour after one year of employment.
Customer Service – Exhibits courteous, respectful, and friendly demeanor; Completes work in a timely and efficient manner; Produces accurate and quality results; Provide premiere customer service.
Professionalism – Represents the agency in a positive and professional manner; maintains a clean and safe workplace.
Teamwork – Displays an ability to work and communnicate successfully with fellow employees; Follows and supports Bureau policies and procedures.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Customer service experience, verbal and written communication skills, computer and math skills and the ability to multitask in a flowing environment. Ability to travel up to 5 percent of the time to branch locations, training, or branch related community activities.
Must be available to work License Branch Hours of Operation:
- Tuesday, 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Wednesday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm